Sunday, March 1, 2009

Left Over Queen!

This is the final product of leftovers and a few additional new yummies. Steak N Cheese with roasted taters.

That's me, the left over QUEEN! I can make all kinds of yummies from things that aren't eaten the first go 'round. Tonight we had something old and something new (ok, a little new).
Taken from left over Rib Eyes grilled a few days ago, I sliced them up and I added some sauteed onions and mushrooms (sauteed in butter and a little garlic salt)The left over steamed bag of red taters, I quartered and seasoned (again with garlic salt) and drizzled with olive oil. Baked them for a bit then I layered the steak, onion/mushroom mixture on sesame hoagie rolls and then covered in sliced provolone. I slipped them in by the taters just to melt the cheese and heat up the steak. MMM, turned out pretty good, try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment