Saturday, February 28, 2009

In my free time, I edit mug shots of known criminals.

Her crime: SASS! She is on this mom's most wanted list. She allegedly stuffed dirty clothes under her bed in an attempt to cover up her messy room and sassed the mom police into using excessive force to clean up her mess.

My husband has taken our daughter to a skating party (he's the one with the bad back, and believe it or not, I'm the better skater). He is worried about the little one getting influenced by the older kids that may be at the skating rink. Ain't he cute? So, I spend my free time doing what??? Playing with pictures of her.

These were some bad lighting shots I played with and here is the result. Not as good as I wanted but other than the model, I didn't have much to work with.

Now I will ponder what went wrong with my original pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment