Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Distractions...life!! Go live it.

I thought I could keep up with a blog, I really did. I cook, I take pictures, I follow my daughter around with a camera, for goodness sake...why can't I make a trivial entry here and there? The answer lies within the kitchen. My latest obsession is the bento. What is that you ask...? Check out Lunch in a box (link must be listed to the side, I'm sure.)

I have gone overboard in the bento phenom. I don't have time to do the "art" but I spend half an hour at least designing my daughters lunches these days for camp. I LOVE it!

I promised some folks foodie pix, I just don't have time to show the bentos right now...so here is another yummy from the Olde Savannah Inn. That's the yummy fritatta we had our last day being pampered...ah fond memories of a rainy but fabulous Mom-N-Daughter get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment