Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break is upon us

This year, I will have to reminisce about the past. We have no real plans this year as we are broke from the Mad Monsters 1K party/birthday. So I will revisit last years International Spring Break awesomeness. We all had our reasons for going to Japan. I hope we can go back someday soon to enjoy the hospitality and wonders to be found among the Japanese citizenry.

Why my hubba hubba went, although he didn't know it until he got there, the vending machine coffee. The top two rows and half of the third row were coffee selections in a can, they came out piping hot and deee-lish every time. The other portion of the vending machine were cold selections that came out, yes you guessed it, cold! Why don't we have these here in the US? Everywhere we went - I mean EVERYWHERE, these guys were there to keep us buzzed up. I went (oh twist my arm) for many reasons, but the food was my favorite experience there. I have to say every time my brother-in-law said he was hungry...I pounced! The food was amazing everywhere we went and I could go back just to hit all of the food again and then some. You haven't had sushi/sashimi/nigiri until you have experienced it in Japan. And this was conveyor belt stuff, it wasn't even from a hoity toity place. AWESOME!
Ok, the real reason we went to Japan...1 year on the 15th...little poot. I can't believe she is a year already. She's already walking and talking...the time flies so fast. Embrace everything!
Happy Easter and Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment