Saturday, April 18, 2009

The glory of triumph and the agony of defeat...

As with all birthdays, my husband went all out and purchased the most awesomest gift this gal could ever want...it's beautiful. It's sleek, black and has so many features, I don't know where to begin. It was a whole new camera outfit.

Just tooling around with it a little and trying to figure out all the new bells and whistles (because this baby is so unlike my old baby in almost EVERY way) and what happens...?
This! What is this? Err #30? 12 pictures and the shutter sounds like it's stuck, this message pops up and then the shutter releases, not capturing that 13th picture. So I follow the instructions, take some more pictures and it happens again. I have to get ready for a soccer game right now, but I will fill you in further on what we have to do when we get back. Bummer!

It has to go back. My new toy has to go back, I'm not happy. I had a photo shoot on Saturday and it froze too many times to be acceptable. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment