Monday, March 23, 2009

Why I haven't posted...

Some of you out there know me, and know how worked up I get about deadlines and schedules. I get frantic when my schedule is thrown off by more than half an hour. I am often more confident in my last minute brilliance than I should be. In all honesty, it is those around me that keep my wayward soul in check and keep me focused on the goal. (Thanks, Darlin' ALWAYS.) If those people are not kicking me in the tush from time to time, I get waylaid by...who knows what!?

Tonight and all weekend it has been designing my daughters b-day invite. Now in my defense, we had no clue what to do. And we still don't really. And now that we think we have a plan of action, the good Lord has decided to let our weather gurus inform us of rain on Saturday...how many kids do you know these days have "slickers" and can play in the rain on the bay? (Much less will sleep in a tent in a downpour?) I can only pray that, somewhere I did something right and we'll get a nice break, say between 4:20pm and 6:00am...Yes, Lord, that is a totally selfish request, forgive me.


No comments:

Post a Comment