Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My insane schedule...

Believe it or not, I will find time to get it all in. Somehow, I'm blessed with the last minute Guru power of pulling it all off. I'm planning the next three weeks, around the soccer schedule and somehow, I think it will all fall into place. Saying that, the natives may not get their gourmet meals...the ones that they are accustomed to (haha), but we'll eat. Actually, I'm hoping to bring home some Kettle Corn from the Arts & Crafts Festival and we can all eat ourselves silly.

Please note the Flyer on the left...I hope to attack Becca with the ole' camera and sucker her into playing the guitar for the Mad Monster. She is one of the 4 talented daughters of a co-worker of mine (not to exclude her son, but I think he's just back from South America and I have no new news).

Let's go to the FESTIVAL! BUY LOCAL! Support the community and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment