Saturday, February 21, 2009

Face book blues

I once thought I would be happy with numerous Face book friends. Alas, I am finding it harder and harder to keep up with the Pokes, Mob wars, Farms, etc. and just "I did this" and "I did thats" to your wall. This all in one day.

I like the blog. The blog is peaceful and I can ignore it or love it. I can Tanyatize to my hearts content, and if you comment...I don't get it in email.

I have a HS friend who refuses the hype of FB and Myspace...I think I have to say "HAT'S OFF"! I may join her camp shortly.


Oh...the lament for the stamp,
So cherished and collected.
The one that graces the coveted noon day delivery
in place of the constant bombardment.
Time and time again.

No it wasn't good. So what, you read it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment