Thursday, May 7, 2009

Betty Haynie Antiques and Fine Art

I haven't posted in a while, that's what happens when you get busy with life. I do want to stop in and tell you about a Fairhope treasure that I got to explore this week at the behest of my husband. He updates the web site for Betty Haynie Antiques and Fine Art and needed a few product shots.

Wow, what a place! I was expecting the musty old clutter to surround me and stop me up for days, when I walked into the most well planned antique shop I've ever been in. I felt like I was walking into someone's living room. There was no clutter, everything had a place and it was just a pleasure to explore the short time I was there.




If you happen by, tell her I sent you and that I will certainly take pictures whenever she needs me to.


No comments:

Post a Comment