Thursday, March 5, 2009

Gulf Coast Events


There are a lot of things that happen in a community that we often over look. I miss a lot because my laundry and dinner need to be attended to, and that is a shame. I plan on getting out there more this year and here are some things I'm going to do. I'm not listing them all, because, in case ya'll didn't notice, this area is so full of art and festivals that you just can't make it to them all! I haven't even gotten into the Polo on the Point, Friday Art Walks, and Fireworks on the Bay...and all over! I'll post 'em as I know dates and web links. Come on down if you aren't already here!



Mobile Opera - Susannah March 26 & 28 (A shameless plug for a friend! You know who you are.)




Taste of the Eastern Shore August 15th edit: this is for 2008 - I'll update when a new date for 2009 is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment