Friday, March 27, 2009

After the cup cakes...cake #2 - Party at Nana's!

The real star of the show tonight was this little "poot". She was walking to her uncle with glee all night...even though we came for the cake and the chili bake for the Mad Monsters Birthday, Cake #2 of the week was brought to us by the mother of this precious little thing...we are all on sugar overload and we still have the actual party to get through...ACK. But I digress, how can one not give in to this little face?

Haha, note the Japanese, remember my last blog, our first clue for the scavenger hunt and Diva party are in Japanese...oh if only I were a sponge.
The Awesome cake (this pic does nothing for the chocolate yumminess inside) that my sister-in-law made.
A sign of things to come...

I will have to devote a whole blog entry to the cards my mother-in-law makes. They are so amazing. I don't even know how to describe them. Unfortunately, tonight's card is still in the car and it's flooding outside...so I will have to share it another day. It is so beautiful.
For now, I must go to bed, I have a slumber party to rest up for. And we have a whole lot of things on the agenda!


1 comment: