Friday, February 20, 2009

It got cold overnight, we are at 34 at the moment. Brrrr!

This is day 2 of my baby walking to school with friends. It was a smidge easier for me today, but I still watched her walk off around the corner and pondered how I will make it through the dating, driving, etc. milestones.

Tonight I think we are grilling at Ma's for dinner. Then we'll play some Rook. Mom and I are gonna beat the boys booties, as usual. I may take the camera, I may not. (I need to see if I can't capture my mom's "I've got the BIRD" face.)

Last night was a lazy dinner for me. I cut up salad fixings and threw some baked chicken and Feta on top. Not worthy of a picture. I should have taken a pic of the Mad monster that practically fell into her salad bowl exhausted. What does she do in school all day that makes her soooo tired when dinner time rolls around? I guess since it did take me three hours to get it on the table, I shouldn't be so surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment